Current Top Sellers
Sevigny Competition Fiber Optic Front and Black Rear Sight Set for Glock by Warren Tactical
Warren Tactical's Sevigny Competition Sight Sets represent the collaborative efforts of champion shooters Dave Sevigny and Scott Warren. These patented variants feature the same hardened steel construction as the rest of the Warren Tactical Sights line, but with a rear sight profile designed with the competition shooter in mind. The back of the rear sight is angled slightly toward the shooter to virtually eliminate glare and the wide, simplified profile with 1/8" radiused edges offers a more traditional sight picture that's free of distractions. The .150" wide, square-bottomed rear sight notch offers a fast, clean, and accurate sight picture. This Warren Tactical Sight Set comes with a ramped, partially serrated fiber optic front blade that gathers and focuses ambient light for greater visibility in all conditions. The .115" wide front sight installs into the slide via Glock's hexagonal screw-type arrangement. Made in the USA.
- Hardened Steel
- Sevigny Competition Rear Sight
- Rear Sight Notch : 0.150" W x 0.245" H
- Includes Red & Green Fiber Optic Rods (1mm or 0.040" Dia)
- Front Sight: 0.215" H x 0.115" W Recommended for most Glocks
- Front Sight: 0.245" H x 0.115" W Recommended for Glock 24, 17L, 34, 35
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.