Current Top Sellers
Sig P320 X5 Legion Pistol in 9mm
The P320 XFIVE Legion is the ultimate handgun for the serious shooter. The weight was increased to 43.5oz thanks to the innovative TXG tungsten-infused grip module. This new product is the first of its kind in the firearms industry with the weight of steel and the flex of polymer, reducing muzzle flip by up to 50%. The trigger pull of the XFIVE Legion is up to 30% lighter with the new skeletonized trigger, which increases shooting speed and accuracy. The recoil system has been upgraded to use a solid steel guide rod and a 14lb 1911-style spring, with an additional 12lb spring included. The signature Legion Gray finish comes standard, as well as Legion markings on the sight plate and on all three of the Henning Group® anodized aluminum basepads. All of these new features coupled with the removable magwell & grip weight, Romeo1PRO optic-ready slide, 5” bull barrel, and Dawson Precision® fiber optic adjustable sights catapults the P320 XFIVE Legion ahead of the competition and sets a new standard for all pistols.
- TXG Tungsten Infused Heavy XGrip Module
- Legion Gray PVD Slide with Lightening Cuts
- Aluminum Base Pads
- Optic Ready Compatible with Delta Point PRO and ROMEO1 PRO Optics
- Lightened and Skeletonized Trigger
- 5” Match Grade Bull Barrel
- Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic Front & Adjustable Rear Sight
- (3) 17rd Steel Magazines with Henning Group® Aluminum Basepads
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Overall Height: 5.8"
- Overall Width: 1.6"
- Sights: Dawson Precision F/O Front and Adjustable Rear
- Grip Module: TXG Full-Size XGrip Module
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide FInish: Legion Gray PVD
- Magazine Capacity: 17 Rounds
- Weight with Magazine: 43.5 oz.