SIG Sauer P320 Max 9mm Competition Pistol - 21 Round - w/Romeo3 MAX
The SIG SAUER P320MAX is a 9mm striker-fired pistol optimized for competition at the highest levels, specifically in the Carry Optics division. The pistol is built around the TXG tungsten infused heavy XFULL grip module with a flat skeletonized trigger. The SIG Custom Works P320MAX slide was completely redesigned with custom wrap-around serrations for ideal side and top manipulation and is fit with a 5” match grade bull barrel, one-piece stainless steel guide rod, and both a 14lb. and 12lb. 1911-style recoil spring, allowing for an easily customized shooting experience. The pistol comes standard with a SIG SAUER Electro-Optics 6MOA ROMEO3MAX, and (4) 21rd Steel Magazines…enough for any competition set-up.
- TXG Tungsten Infused Heavy Grip Module
- Custom Works slide with official Max Michel logo and custom serrations
- Romeo3MAX 6MOA optic direct-mounted to slide
- 5” Match Grade Bull Barrel
- Solid one-piece guide rod compatible with 1911 recoil springs
- (4) 21rd Steel Magazines