- Q&A With 2017 IPSC World Shoot Production Shooter Matt Hopkins
- Q&A with 2017 IPSC World Shoot Production shooter Hwansik Kim
- Q&A with 2017 Team USA Classic / Single Stack shooter Jeremy Reid
- What is the best belt, holster, and mag pouches for USPSA Single Stack?
- What are the best sights for my 1911?
Top 5 USPSA Range Bag Gear Must-Haves
The things you need or should have!
ProGrip: Even if you don't live in a place with 200% humidity you never know when you may find yourself shooting in damp conditions.
Mag Brush: Having a good match killed by dirty mags doesn't need to happen.
Ear Plugs: Don't get caught without ear pro again. You need to have back up ear pro in your bag.
Gun Oil: We all need a some reliable gun lube for the range bag.
Hand Towel: Great for wiping the sweat or cleaning mags.