Glock Color Coded Recoil Spring by Taylor Tactical
For use in Glock 17/17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35 Generation 1-5 pistols with a captured or non-captured recoil guide rod.
Making sure you have the correct weight recoil spring in your gun is going to make a difference on how it handles when performing double taps. Too heavy a spring will cause the muzzle to "nose dive" and take longer for you to recover the sight picture before you can shoot again. Too light a spring may cause damage and introduce feeding failures. Each spring is marked with a different color to help distinguish the weights of each spring for easy identification.
- Works with Glock 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35
- 11LB = White
- 12LB = Green
- 13LB = Blue
- 14LB = Yellow
- 15LB = Red
How to Install:
1) Disassembly pistol by removing slide, barrel and factory recoil spring assembly from the frame
2) Compress factory recoil assembly and remove from barrel and slide
3) Install recoil spring over the end of the guide rod taper end first
4) Place larger end of recoil spring in the frame near muzzle and compress spring onto guide rod and seat guide rod in place