Current Top Sellers
Glock Fiber Optic Front Sight by 10-8 Performance
Finished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing (aka Melonite, same as the Glock slide).
- Available in:
- Fiber optic (.060" rod with .075" diameter on 40lpi serrated blade face). Fiber optic comes with 1 each red and green fiber rods.
- Fits: ALL Glock models, all calibers, all frame sizes, all slide sizes, except 42.
- NOT FOR THE Glock 42, which is the only model with a unique slide, and we have specific sights for those.
- Compatible with .250" blade height rear sights. NOT compatible with Glock factory rear sights, fixed or adjustable as they are shorter than .250" blade height.
- Height: .215", .235" and .250"
- ALL Glock models, regardless of size, caliber, or generation, most commonly use the .215" front.
- Glock 34/35, 41, 17L, 24L most commonly uses the .235" front. Sights do not overhang slide cutout.
- Glock 48 uses .250" front with our GLOCK MOS STANDARD HEIGHT REAR SIGHT.
- The .235" front lowers impact approximately 2-3" at 25 yards relative to the .215" front.
- The .250" front lowers impact approximately 3-5" at 25 yards relative to the .215" front.
- Please note that different guns will vary in regards to point of impact, especially with differing shooter preference. These heights are recommendations, and we cannot guarantee point of impact due to variations in individual guns.
- Width: .125", .115"
- Blade width is strictly personal preference. Thinner fronts cover less of the target area and are preferred for speed. Thicker blades like the .125" are preferred for improved accuracy and are our most popular.
All sights include set screw.
**Our front sight posts are made to maximum dimensions for a tight fit in your slide. However, due to extremely wide variation in the mounting holes in the Glock slides, our posts are sometimes oversized. If a gentle tap with a nonmarring hammer does not seat the sight, file just a little off the outside with a diamond hone and try again.