Mark 7 SwageSense for Dillon Precision RL1100
The swaging station adds a chamber to the inside of the primer pocket to ensure proper primer seating. If there is an obstruction, either from partially ejected primer (often called a "ringer") or a too small primer pocket, it prevents the swage rod from entering the primer pocket. SWAGESense™ uses Mark 7® proprietary technology to not only perform a swage operation, but also can detect a ringer and small pocket primers.
Advantages of using SWAGESense™
- Swages the toughest military crimped brass
- Detects small/large primer ringers particularly found in wet washed brass
- Detects small primers in .45 ACP brass
- When encountering a blockage or small pockets (using large rod), it can stop the machine and alert you through your tablet
- Dramatically reduces probability of breaking swage rods
SWAGESense™ is constructed using hard anodized aluminum and comes complete with two hardened chromoly swage rods for both small and large primer pockets.