Sig M17/M18/X-Five Legion RMR, SRO, 507C Optic Adapter Plate by EGW
- Trijicon RMR, SRo
- Holosun HE407C / HE407C X2 / HE507C / HE507C X2 / HS407C / HS407C X2 / HS507C / HS507C X2
This mount fits:
- Sig M17 (with Romeo1 PRO cut)
- Sig M18 (with Romeo1 PRO cut)
- Sig P320 X-Five Legion (with Romeo1 PRO cut)
- Sig P320 X-Carry Optics Ready (with Romeo1 PRO cut)
- Sig P320 X-Compact (with Romeo1 PRO cut)
This mount does not fit:
- Sig P320 RX
- Sig P320 X-Five (with Romeo1 cut)
- Sig M17 Military Surplus
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Coating: Matte Black Hardcoat
- Overall Length: 2.398"
- Overall Width: .99"
- Mounting Hardware: (2) 6-32 Flat Head Screws, (2) 4-40 X 1/4 Set Screws
- Red Dot Fitment: Trijicon RMR / SRO, Holosun HS507C
Our red dot sights are meant to be installed from the left to the right (with the muzzle facing forward). The dovetail has a progressive taper to allow for easier install.
Simply remove the rear sight on your gun and replace it with our mount in order to mount your Trijicon RMR red dot sight. You can take our mount off and replace your rear sight at any time. Mounting hardware included.
- Remove the rear sight*
- Install the EGW Sight Mount in the dovetail
- Tighten set screw (if applicable)
- Place the red dot sight on the EGW Sight Mount
(placing a small piece of paper between the red dot sight and the sight mount will make for easier removal and will keep Loctite off of the red dot sight.)
- Apply blue Loctite to the provided mounting screws
- Torque mounting screws to 15in/lbs
2 Flat Head Cap Screws - Provided for Trijicon RMR
The screws that are included with this mount require a 5/64'' allen wrench for installation.
Click here to see a video from Vortex on how to install our red dot base on a slide.