Current Top Sellers
Sig P320 X5 Carry Optics Magazine Kit
This magazine kit hols 23 round and is perfect for those Sig Sauer P320 Carry Optic shooters.
- Holds 23 rounds of 9mm
- Uses Sig 21 Round Mag tube
- Fits 140 (141.25mm) Magazine Gauge
TTI Sig P320 +2 Basepad by Taran Tactical
This TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI SIG base pad, just like all of our base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
TTI Firepower +2 Base Pad for Sig P320 and X5 is compatible with:
- 17 and 21 Round 9mm Magazine Bodies
- 14 and 18 Round 40 S&W Magazine Body
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension we recommend, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. We do not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*