Current Top Sellers
Ben Stoeger BSPS BOSS DOH Dropped Offset Holster Hanger Mount System
Are you tired of your holster hanger completely sucking ass? You may want to try this.
This hanger is adjustable yet stable. It will hold your holster in the position of your choosing allowing for a safe and secure draw. This holster hanger can be mounted ambidextrously making it appropriate for left and right handed shooters. The holster can be mounted higher up, making it Single Stack legal if you desire.
This SKU is just the holster hanger. Supply your own pouch. This is compatible with Blade Tech and Comp Tac stuff. We sell them as a set (listed separately) if you so desire.
- 1. Attach Y-plate to holster body through three large holes on the Y-plate using short round-head screws
- 2. Attach Y-plate to slotted hanger plate using long screws and spacers (do not install lockwashers yet). Screw heads should be on the rounded side of the hanger plate, one screw in a center hole and the other in the corresponding curved slot.
- 3. Hold belt inside belt plate cutout and install onto main hangar plate with 4 flat-head screws, solidly mounting holster and hanger to belt.
- 4. Test location of holster with unloaded firearm. Adjust to preferred height and tilt by changing screw positions on the main hangar plate and Y-plate. Verify position meets rule requirements
- 5. Mark position of long screws lightly with a pencil and then remove and re-install the long screws with a lockwasher underneath the screw heads. Apply threadlocker to all screws.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 42 | Next
What else are you gonna do with $50?
Posted by Unknown on Sep 8th 2017
It's sturdy as heck! It fits different holster bodies! It has no real competition! There is NOTHING out there like it!
Posted by Paulo Spencer on Aug 11th 2017
This product was an excellent upgrade to my Comp-Tac holster. It keeps the holster and the gun weel in place, and the materials are high quality! Thanks
Just the ticket for USPSA production holster
Posted by David T McNarney on Aug 9th 2017
replaced a blade tech DOH hanger with a tech lock attachment because it didn't pass inspection ( >2" from inside of inner belt). the boss is a little pricy, but provides a very secure attachment to the belt and gives clear access to a good grip and meets USPSA production rules.
Posted by Alexander S Bigger on Aug 7th 2017
Simple, yet very effective device for improving draw stroke. This should be considered a "must have" for USPSA.
Posted by Ted Heater on Jul 7th 2017
This is what I've needed all along!!!!! This allows the holster to be in the exact same spot every time and is full adjustable for up and down and can't front to back! It has already greatly improved my draw times! I'm talking about 2-3 tenths!!!! Anyone in the uspsa game, knows that's HUGE!!!
Great Holster Hanger
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on Jul 4th 2017
First holster hanger I've used and won't be using any other. Very impressed with this product.
Best hanger on the market!
Posted by steve perry on Jul 3rd 2017
I'm a custom holster builder and supply a lot of my holsters with the boss hanger! I also shoot competively and use the boss hanger on all my rigs as well! Awesome product!
WOW!!! Just wow!!!
Posted by Unknown on Jun 9th 2017
Did I say "WOW"?!! I cannot believe the difference in the way the gun feels coming out of the holster!!! I wish I had bought this two years ago. If you are unsure, buy it! You will thank yourself immediately.
Love it !
Posted by judy mackowski on May 26th 2017
Great DOH hanger system. No more muzzle pointing at your thigh. Gun sits straight up and down and allows for a smoother draw. Cant and height is adjustable. This fits my Comp tac International holster perfectly. I'm very happy with this hanger and thinking about geting another!
Best drop hanger in my opinion!
Posted by steve perry on May 24th 2017
I am a holster builder, and I build a lot of dual layer competition style holsters .... I use the Stoeger rig on my personal holsters along with customers as well... If I get a customer who isn't sure what style of attachment they are wanting to run, I suggest the Boss hanger and no complaints afterwards... Ben Stoeger keep up the good work!!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 42 | Next