Current Top Sellers
Ben Stoeger BSPS BOSS DOH Dropped Offset Holster Hanger Mount System
Are you tired of your holster hanger completely sucking ass? You may want to try this.
This hanger is adjustable yet stable. It will hold your holster in the position of your choosing allowing for a safe and secure draw. This holster hanger can be mounted ambidextrously making it appropriate for left and right handed shooters. The holster can be mounted higher up, making it Single Stack legal if you desire.
This SKU is just the holster hanger. Supply your own pouch. This is compatible with Blade Tech and Comp Tac stuff. We sell them as a set (listed separately) if you so desire.
- 1. Attach Y-plate to holster body through three large holes on the Y-plate using short round-head screws
- 2. Attach Y-plate to slotted hanger plate using long screws and spacers (do not install lockwashers yet). Screw heads should be on the rounded side of the hanger plate, one screw in a center hole and the other in the corresponding curved slot.
- 3. Hold belt inside belt plate cutout and install onto main hangar plate with 4 flat-head screws, solidly mounting holster and hanger to belt.
- 4. Test location of holster with unloaded firearm. Adjust to preferred height and tilt by changing screw positions on the main hangar plate and Y-plate. Verify position meets rule requirements
- 5. Mark position of long screws lightly with a pencil and then remove and re-install the long screws with a lockwasher underneath the screw heads. Apply threadlocker to all screws.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 68 | Next
Posted by Brad on Jul 3rd 2018
It came quickly and was exactly as expected.
Substantially stiffer than the last 2 options I have been.
Super easy to set up and adjust to you.
High value and well worth the dough
Posted by Christoph on Jun 16th 2018
thank you for your quick answer! shipping to europe was less than a week.
Posted by Kenny on Jun 13th 2018
Good solid mount. Heavy duty and durable.
Posted by Bob L on Jun 1st 2018
Great hanger and mount. Ridgid design keeps draws smooth with no holster flop. Highly recommend
Posted by BarEnosh on Apr 27th 2018
I purchased this for my Bladetech Revolution Glock 34 (paddle) holster. Easy installation, used the Tek-lok attachment. The assembly sits tight and well on my competition belt. Superb product.
Posted by Gman on Apr 24th 2018
Wish I had found this hanger 6 months ago and trying two other brands. Great product!!
Very rigid and well constructed. Excellent value!
Posted by James Karchut on Apr 23rd 2018
I'd been looking for a more robust hanger than the one that ships with the Comp Tac International holster. I ran the plastic one for a few months and grew to dislike the flexing during my draw stroke, and wanted to make some tweaks to the positioning, which it cannot do. Add to that I was upgrading to a Safariland ELS belt system (which the Comp Tac drop-offset won't attach to) and I needed a new system. I reviewed a number of other options that were more expensive, many of which were not as adjustable. Someone recommended the BOSS hanger and after reviewing it I was sold. Extremely well constructed from solid metal, very simple yet incredibly adjustable. Took only a few minutes to assemble and hang from the belt. I immediately noticed the difference in the flex during the draw and I much prefer the rigidity while moving. I highly recommend this rig to anyone, whether you're looking at this low price point or not.
Better than Expected!
Posted by USPSA Cajun on Apr 19th 2018
From all the great reviews I read, I expected a good product. Happily I was not let down, the hanger is stronger than I expected for this price point.
best holster mount out there
Posted by tom on Apr 10th 2018
this setup works great, I love it. I have 2 one for 3 gun and one for uspsa.
The Best Way to Mount Your Holster
Posted by Robert Olsen on Mar 27th 2018
This is as good as it gets. It makes for an unbelievably setup. Well worth the money.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 68 | Next