Current Top Sellers
Ben Stoeger BSPS BOSS DOH Dropped Offset Holster Hanger Mount System
Are you tired of your holster hanger completely sucking ass? You may want to try this.
This hanger is adjustable yet stable. It will hold your holster in the position of your choosing allowing for a safe and secure draw. This holster hanger can be mounted ambidextrously making it appropriate for left and right handed shooters. The holster can be mounted higher up, making it Single Stack legal if you desire.
This SKU is just the holster hanger. Supply your own pouch. This is compatible with Blade Tech and Comp Tac stuff. We sell them as a set (listed separately) if you so desire.
- 1. Attach Y-plate to holster body through three large holes on the Y-plate using short round-head screws
- 2. Attach Y-plate to slotted hanger plate using long screws and spacers (do not install lockwashers yet). Screw heads should be on the rounded side of the hanger plate, one screw in a center hole and the other in the corresponding curved slot.
- 3. Hold belt inside belt plate cutout and install onto main hangar plate with 4 flat-head screws, solidly mounting holster and hanger to belt.
- 4. Test location of holster with unloaded firearm. Adjust to preferred height and tilt by changing screw positions on the main hangar plate and Y-plate. Verify position meets rule requirements
- 5. Mark position of long screws lightly with a pencil and then remove and re-install the long screws with a lockwasher underneath the screw heads. Apply threadlocker to all screws.
high quality build.
Posted by Unknown on Jul 3rd 2019
This makes for a very stable platform with a lot of adjustablity.
excellent quality product
Posted by Unknown on Jun 28th 2019
very nice and sturdy hanger
Posted by Unknown on Jun 24th 2019
Very early on in purchase, but the product was easy to install. Very sturdy with very little movement when drawing.
Posted by Diana Licatino on May 29th 2019
I think that back nuts should be provided for the screws going into the Y attachment instead of having to use my backs from my bladetek belt connector. Otherwise it was as described.
I own 4 of them now
Posted by B Carlson on May 22nd 2019
I think that says it all. They just do the job - easy to adjust, rock solid, no issues. I have two mounted with the BOSS hanger attachment on the belt, and two mounted to Blade Tech belt mounts (getting too many belts if you know what I mean).
This hanger is the BOSS
Posted by Bryan on May 15th 2019
It almost has too much adjustability, but once I got it set the way I liked it, it is solid. I really like that it has enough range of adjustability to be useful in multiple divisions.
Boss Hanger says it all.
Posted by Christopher G Fields on May 13th 2019
Love the Boss Hanger. Keeps everything in place to get a consistent draw each time. Would highly recommend.
Clearance for my thumb!
Posted by David on May 6th 2019
I shoot a Walther Q5 with a Vortex red dot. I originally purchased a Blade tech holster with their short drop and offset belt attachment using a tech lock fastener. The positioning was good, stability on the belt was just fair. The biggest problem was my thumb was cramped on the draw. I had to bend my thumb and then straighten it out after clearing the holster. The Boss Hanger solved that problem completely. I get a full firing grip, with my thumb extended, while still in the holster. The stability on the belt is also vastly superior to what the techlock clip provided. I'm very happy with this product and would recommend it to my friends.
Just buy it
Posted by Andrew on May 6th 2019
It's what you need. It's great build quality and has great adjustability. Buy it.
Quality and Value
Posted by Unknown on Apr 23rd 2019
I am incredibly happy with this Product! I was also very happy with how quickly is arrived and the ease of assembly. I will be purchasing another one very soon!!