Current Top Sellers
Ben Stoeger BSPS BOSS DOH Dropped Offset Holster Hanger Mount System
Are you tired of your holster hanger completely sucking ass? You may want to try this.
This hanger is adjustable yet stable. It will hold your holster in the position of your choosing allowing for a safe and secure draw. This holster hanger can be mounted ambidextrously making it appropriate for left and right handed shooters. The holster can be mounted higher up, making it Single Stack legal if you desire.
This SKU is just the holster hanger. Supply your own pouch. This is compatible with Blade Tech and Comp Tac stuff. We sell them as a set (listed separately) if you so desire.
- 1. Attach Y-plate to holster body through three large holes on the Y-plate using short round-head screws
- 2. Attach Y-plate to slotted hanger plate using long screws and spacers (do not install lockwashers yet). Screw heads should be on the rounded side of the hanger plate, one screw in a center hole and the other in the corresponding curved slot.
- 3. Hold belt inside belt plate cutout and install onto main hangar plate with 4 flat-head screws, solidly mounting holster and hanger to belt.
- 4. Test location of holster with unloaded firearm. Adjust to preferred height and tilt by changing screw positions on the main hangar plate and Y-plate. Verify position meets rule requirements
- 5. Mark position of long screws lightly with a pencil and then remove and re-install the long screws with a lockwasher underneath the screw heads. Apply threadlocker to all screws.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 109 | Next
BOSS Hanger Just what the doctor ordered
Posted by Unknown on Sep 14th 2019
Can't build it for this price . Fits perfect
Great for Women!
Posted by Sue on Sep 6th 2019
I have a full size CZ, and, being a woman, I needed to be able to draw from a below-waist position to comfortably clear the holster. This hanger, holster mount and the Blade-Tech Tek-Lok belt mount does the trick! The adjustability is wonderful and I'll be able to easily change the cant, as needed, by loosening two screws. I'm not a competition shooter but this hanger is meant for more than competition: It's meant for women looking for a lower draw.
Excellent holster hanger adjustable for all competition uses
Posted by Chancey C Crowell on Sep 2nd 2019
The hanger is quality material and workmanship. The adjustment options will fit all competition needs and rules if set up correctly. Adjustments are easy to make and will fit your personal preferences and any rule restrictions
Excellent product and quality!
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on Aug 22nd 2019
Very sturdy and no longer is the barrel of my M&P pointing at my thigh. Ordered 1/2 screws and spacers, come to find out I needed 3/4 in order to get a clear grip on my pistol. Ordered the 3/4 and waiting on them to arrive, should work out great! Will be ordering one for my Glock 17 next!
Posted by Unknown on Aug 12th 2019
Just as advertised and expertly made.
BSPS BOSS DOH Holster Hanger - Hanger Mount Only
Posted by Unknown on Jul 22nd 2019
excellent product and quality. excellent service and delivery on time.
Posted by Jerry on Jul 15th 2019
Absolutely solid, a perfect hanger.
high quality build.
Posted by Unknown on Jul 3rd 2019
This makes for a very stable platform with a lot of adjustablity.
excellent quality product
Posted by Unknown on Jun 28th 2019
very nice and sturdy hanger
Posted by Unknown on Jun 24th 2019
Very early on in purchase, but the product was easy to install. Very sturdy with very little movement when drawing.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 109 | Next