Current Top Sellers
Ben Stoeger BSPS BOSS DOH Dropped Offset Holster Hanger Mount System
Are you tired of your holster hanger completely sucking ass? You may want to try this.
This hanger is adjustable yet stable. It will hold your holster in the position of your choosing allowing for a safe and secure draw. This holster hanger can be mounted ambidextrously making it appropriate for left and right handed shooters. The holster can be mounted higher up, making it Single Stack legal if you desire.
This SKU is just the holster hanger. Supply your own pouch. This is compatible with Blade Tech and Comp Tac stuff. We sell them as a set (listed separately) if you so desire.
- 1. Attach Y-plate to holster body through three large holes on the Y-plate using short round-head screws
- 2. Attach Y-plate to slotted hanger plate using long screws and spacers (do not install lockwashers yet). Screw heads should be on the rounded side of the hanger plate, one screw in a center hole and the other in the corresponding curved slot.
- 3. Hold belt inside belt plate cutout and install onto main hangar plate with 4 flat-head screws, solidly mounting holster and hanger to belt.
- 4. Test location of holster with unloaded firearm. Adjust to preferred height and tilt by changing screw positions on the main hangar plate and Y-plate. Verify position meets rule requirements
- 5. Mark position of long screws lightly with a pencil and then remove and re-install the long screws with a lockwasher underneath the screw heads. Apply threadlocker to all screws.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 72 | Next
Heavy Duty Hanger
Posted by Peter Silecchio on Aug 3rd 2018
Very High Quality Material Used in Making this Hanger. Works Great with my Comp-Tac M&P Holster. Makes the Holster Very Sturdy And Fully Adjustable.
5 stars functionality, 3 stars execution
Posted by Unknown on Jul 31st 2018
The mount is rock solid. I have it mounted to an ELS belt (yes, you have to massage the plate a little to get it to fit around a 1.75" belt) and use a Safariland holster. The thin hanger/0.5" offset allows plenty of room between the gun and the belt for my thumb to get a good firing grip.
Two issues: 1) the holster screws were too long. Not a huge deal, since having a full ELS setup I have a big ziplock full of assorted fasteners. Still, you'd expect the right screws if you buy the Safariland adapter. 2) the red anodizing had a HUGE gouge in it. I managed to kind of hide it, and since I treat my competition gear like tools, it doesn't bother me that much, but at $50, the thing should be pristine when it arrives. This defect was definitely present before shipment.
All and all a good product.
Boss hanger with CZ SP-01 Shadow
Posted by James Ogle on Jul 31st 2018
Competition changer right here. Fit and finish is top notch. Mount is very sturdy and makes the holster more stable. Highly recommend.
Liked the first one so well I bought another one.
Posted by Chris Jackson on Jul 24th 2018
Pretty simple device. Take your xyz holster, bolt it to the Y shaped drop then bolt the rest of it together. May take some adjusting to get it just right and on thicker two layer belts the top bracket seems a little thin, but torque it down and it's not moving a millimeter.
Posted by Brad on Jul 3rd 2018
It came quickly and was exactly as expected.
Substantially stiffer than the last 2 options I have been.
Super easy to set up and adjust to you.
High value and well worth the dough
Posted by Christoph on Jun 16th 2018
thank you for your quick answer! shipping to europe was less than a week.
Posted by Kenny on Jun 13th 2018
Good solid mount. Heavy duty and durable.
Posted by Bob L on Jun 1st 2018
Great hanger and mount. Ridgid design keeps draws smooth with no holster flop. Highly recommend
Posted by BarEnosh on Apr 27th 2018
I purchased this for my Bladetech Revolution Glock 34 (paddle) holster. Easy installation, used the Tek-lok attachment. The assembly sits tight and well on my competition belt. Superb product.
Posted by Gman on Apr 24th 2018
Wish I had found this hanger 6 months ago and trying two other brands. Great product!!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 72 | Next