Current Top Sellers
Ben Stoeger BSPS BOSS DOH Dropped Offset Holster Hanger Mount System
Are you tired of your holster hanger completely sucking ass? You may want to try this.
This hanger is adjustable yet stable. It will hold your holster in the position of your choosing allowing for a safe and secure draw. This holster hanger can be mounted ambidextrously making it appropriate for left and right handed shooters. The holster can be mounted higher up, making it Single Stack legal if you desire.
This SKU is just the holster hanger. Supply your own pouch. This is compatible with Blade Tech and Comp Tac stuff. We sell them as a set (listed separately) if you so desire.
- 1. Attach Y-plate to holster body through three large holes on the Y-plate using short round-head screws
- 2. Attach Y-plate to slotted hanger plate using long screws and spacers (do not install lockwashers yet). Screw heads should be on the rounded side of the hanger plate, one screw in a center hole and the other in the corresponding curved slot.
- 3. Hold belt inside belt plate cutout and install onto main hangar plate with 4 flat-head screws, solidly mounting holster and hanger to belt.
- 4. Test location of holster with unloaded firearm. Adjust to preferred height and tilt by changing screw positions on the main hangar plate and Y-plate. Verify position meets rule requirements
- 5. Mark position of long screws lightly with a pencil and then remove and re-install the long screws with a lockwasher underneath the screw heads. Apply threadlocker to all screws.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 91 | Next
SO much better!
Posted by Unknown on Apr 19th 2019
All I have ever used is a mydex holster with a teklok attatched directly to a belt. This makes the firearm ride very close to your body which isnt bad if you're super skinny. However just a few extra pounds makes it difficult ti get a good , quick grip on the gun. Even mote so if your shooting in the winter months with heavier clothing on. The BOSS hanger gets it the perfect distance away from my body. I love it!
Posted by Ryan Dodsworth on Apr 19th 2019
Being a new USPSA shooter and just getting my gear choices made I was a little skeptical this would be that huge of an improvement over the standard hanger my Comp-Tac holster. The factory hanger felt pretty stable but after seeing so many people talk about the BOSS I went for it. I have no problem saying that I was completely wrong. This product is far more stable making draws extremely repeatable. There is far less flex and the firearm stays exactly where you expect it to be during the whole process. So far my time has been spent in dry fire and personal practice at the range testing my rig. This weekend will be my fist match and running the BOSS has me feeling pretty good about it.
Posted by David on Apr 12th 2019
Outstanding product, good finish, strong, well made, nice tight fit on the belt. I got this for my daughter’s competition belt. I will be getting one for myself
Posted by Unknown on Mar 15th 2019
Just as expected. First quality, great service.
Much better than my old Bladetech hanger
Posted by John on Mar 6th 2019
Im not bashing Bladetech but this hanger is way better and I would highly recommend this product.
Posted by Unknown on Mar 3rd 2019
Great product. Most rigid moment I've seen. Fist rate all around.
Posted by email@example.com on Feb 27th 2019
New to comp shooting but everyone I spoke to uses this hanger. So far a quality product
An innovative add-on for your Holster
Posted by Rhex Arboleda (Shooter Rx) on Feb 21st 2019
I’m very impressed by the design of the BOSS hanger. There are lots of options the ability to drop off set and angle your gun for a cant. I also decided to use the PLM attachment that makes it very easy to attach and detached the entire holster from my belt.
defintely does NOT suck ass!
Posted by Paul DiMarchi on Jan 17th 2019
the hanger works perfectly, it's strong and does exactly what it's supposed to do. great product!
Just what I needed
Posted by Unknown on Dec 27th 2018
Thank you. A great product. My blade tech doh was pointing towards my leg.
This hangar keeps it straight pointing down. Very sturdy.
I put my blade tech tec lock on it. It's not as sturdy as what came with this hangar though. I'll probably change it. Thanks again.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 91 | Next