Current Top Sellers
Ben Stoeger BSPS BOSS DOH Dropped Offset Holster Hanger Mount System
Are you tired of your holster hanger completely sucking ass? You may want to try this.
This hanger is adjustable yet stable. It will hold your holster in the position of your choosing allowing for a safe and secure draw. This holster hanger can be mounted ambidextrously making it appropriate for left and right handed shooters. The holster can be mounted higher up, making it Single Stack legal if you desire.
This SKU is just the holster hanger. Supply your own pouch. This is compatible with Blade Tech and Comp Tac stuff. We sell them as a set (listed separately) if you so desire.
- 1. Attach Y-plate to holster body through three large holes on the Y-plate using short round-head screws
- 2. Attach Y-plate to slotted hanger plate using long screws and spacers (do not install lockwashers yet). Screw heads should be on the rounded side of the hanger plate, one screw in a center hole and the other in the corresponding curved slot.
- 3. Hold belt inside belt plate cutout and install onto main hangar plate with 4 flat-head screws, solidly mounting holster and hanger to belt.
- 4. Test location of holster with unloaded firearm. Adjust to preferred height and tilt by changing screw positions on the main hangar plate and Y-plate. Verify position meets rule requirements
- 5. Mark position of long screws lightly with a pencil and then remove and re-install the long screws with a lockwasher underneath the screw heads. Apply threadlocker to all screws.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 119 | Next
versatile piece of gear
Posted by rick on Feb 26th 2020
you've gotta be a tech engineer to figure out all the optional mounting strategies , but thats what makes it so great can accommodate anybodies carry preference.
Im running it for a 3gun holster and works great.
Great customer service and great product
Posted by Holdon Perez on Feb 17th 2020
I shoot a Walther Q5 and have multiple holsters on the Safariland QLS mount. It is solid and well built and the best way I see to mount a Safariland pattern to a competition belt. I asked a question and got a fast response back.
Excellent fit and finish!
Posted by Unknown on Jan 30th 2020
The product is very well made and has an excellent finish.
Excellent, comfortable hanger
Posted by Jim Mulligan on Jan 20th 2020
I replaced a cheap knockoff hanger with the BOSS on my SS and Production rigs.
This is a comfortable hanger and will improve your draw!
Posted by Josh on Jan 17th 2020
I picked up one of these to update my production rig, and it is without a doubt the best holster attachment I have used. I was concerned with the amount of adjustability and that this would compromise stiffness, but I can hold up my belt and pants by the holster body with no problem! I highly recommend.
Posted by Nicholas on Dec 4th 2019
I didn’t think it would make such a big difference to my draw it has to be by far the bast hanger for the carry optic division. Shipping was fast and simple all in all great purchase and a great place to buy from
Drop Offset Holster - works for women
Posted by Unknown on Oct 30th 2019
I have been having a problem with my holster not staying steady when drawing my pistol from the holster, especially trying to do it faster during competitions. This holster hanger keeps my holster much steadier and keeps the entire holster set up from moving out to the side. This is really a problem for women with wider hips and this set up keeps the pistol and holster in a better vertical position
Best out there
Posted by Craig on Oct 1st 2019
Bsps were fantastic to deal with, shipping was right on time and the product has a quality feel about it. Great craftsmanship, solid feel when attached to my belt,top notch service, will definitely be dealing with them again. Thanks guys !
Posted by Jeremy Waite on Sep 30th 2019
The Boss Hanger is a great, well built hanger. If needed I will definitely purchase another.
What a difference!
Posted by Steven H on Sep 29th 2019
Shot USPSA today with this hanger today, WOW! No hesitation in the draw and help with my times on the first time being used.
Looking to add another for a different holster.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 119 | Next