1911 - 10 Round - 9mm Magazine by Tripp Research
The Tripp 9mm Magazine has a 10 rounds capacity and is designed for competition use. Utilizing a rear spacer and a cut out in the front to allow rounds to exit without hitting anything and slowing down. This magazine is the best feeding 9mm magazine on the market.
- 1911 Magazine
- Caliber: 9mm
- Size: For use with Government Full Sized pistols measuring more than 3" center to center on grip screws
- Round Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Basepad: (BP-P-.500 // BP-A-.500) Polymer or Alloy // Removable // .500" height
- Follower: (FOL-FLX-9mm) All metal follower "drop leg" for Tripp 9mm caliber magazines only
- Spring: (MS-12C.042) 12 coils .042 diameter spring
These magazines work every time and you can run 10 rounds without stoppage or problems.