Current Top Sellers
5 x CR Speed Versa-Pouch Magazine Pouches & CR Speed Super Hi-Torque Range Belt
Just what every production shooter needs.
- 1 x CR Speed Super Hi-Torque Range Belt
- 5 x CR Speed Versa-Pouch Magazine Pouches
CR Speed Competition Belt
NEW The Super Hi-Torque Range Features:
CR Speed Super Hi-Torque Range Belt Availability:
Beware of cheap imitations! The CR Speed Super Hi-Torque range belts features have often been imitated but never matched in performance, durability & value.The CR Speed Super Hi-Torque range Belt provides a Firm & Stable base for all your equipment Including Holsters & Mag Pouches. Our belt is supplied with both inner & outer belt. We are also the innovators of the “Shooter friendly Velcro System” with the non-aggressive Velcro on the inner belt.
How to select the correct belt size: (do not select based on your pant size!)
- Measure around your waist.
- Round to the next size up.
- Consult the table below to select the right size for you.
belt size to order (inch)overall length (cm)overall length (inch)
- 32" - Actual size 100cm 39.4"
- 34" - Actual size 105cm 41.3"
- 36" - Actual size 116cm 45.7"
- 38" - Actual size 121cm 47.6"
- 40" - Actual size 126cm 49.6"
- 42" - Actual size 131cm 51.6"
- 44" - Actual size 136cm 53.5"
- 46" - Actual size 141cm 55.5"
- 48" - Actual size 146cm 57.5"
- 50" - Actual size 151cm 59.5"
If you measure around your waist 35.5, you should choose the 36" since the overall length is 45.7"
All the DAA belts have a built in overlap, consult the chart above for any questions.
Buyers may exchange the belt for a different sizes but the buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.
CR Speed Magazine Pouch
The CR Speed Mag Pouches are some of the most popular in the shooting sports for a s good reason. The are made of a very ridged and strong plastic. The new C-BAX belt mount allows the inner to outer belt velcro to make contact while setting the position with the set screw.
The low-profile design and finger cut out make for a positive grip on the magazine. The pouch allows the shooter to rotate the magazine to the desired angle. If you decide you want to shoot Single Stack or Classic division we have the CR Speed Spacers available here.
Most Limited and Open shooters like to run magnets on their first magazine pouch and that also is available with the Versa mag Pouch. These pouches tend to run tight on the Double Alpha belts.
- Fits most popular double stack magazines
- Adjustable Retention Screw
- Designed to be Ambidexterous
- Made of a very ridged plastic
- Set screw for holding it's position on the belt
- New C-BAX Belt Mount
- Designed for 1.5" Belts
Posted by Romolo Colantone on Sep 29th 2019
Great product, made very well will last many years
What a difference
Posted by Bob L on Jun 7th 2018
Just got this along with the Boss Hanger and holster set up and shot my first match using it last night. I'm a novice competitive shooter and had been using a tactical rig with a non rigid belt and double mag pouches. This is night and day difference. Really a quality set up. Highly recommend
Posted by Unknown on Feb 9th 2017
This set up is great! I like the adjustability of these magazine holders and the ability to adjust the amount of tension the magazine is held with. I'm using them with a M&P so I did have to add a spacer behind the original double stack mag spacer, but I knew I would need to do this when I purchased these.