CR Speed Ultra Competition Belt by ResComp
Our new CR Speed “ULTRA-Belt” - “Reg Design Pend.” features a dual outer layer material which enhances rigidity & has an striking appearance with the integration of reflective thread incorporated into the color section of the belt.
How to select the correct belt size: (do not select based on your pant size!)
- Measure around your waist.
- Round to the next size up.
- Consult the table below to select the right size for you.
belt size to order (inch)overall length (cm)overall length (inch)
- 32" - Actual size 100cm 39.4"
- 34" - Actual size 105cm 41.3"
- 36" - Actual size 116cm 45.7"
- 38" - Actual size 121cm 47.6"
- 40" - Actual size 126cm 49.6"
- 42" - Actual size 131cm 51.6"
- 44" - Actual size 136cm 53.5"
- 46" - Actual size 141cm 55.5"
- 48" - Actual size 146cm 57.5"
- 50" - Actual size 151cm 59.5"
If you measure around your waist 35.5, you should choose the 36" since the overall length is 45.7"
All the DAA belts have a built in overlap, consult the chart above for any questions.
Buyers may exchange the belt for a different sizes but the buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.
So far the belt and mag pouches have performed very well considering this is the first time I have used this type of equipment.
Universal fit for all magazine pouches.
The sizing instructions were spot on and this belt is super solid.
this belt is much stiffer than the blade tech belt I had been using and has a nice fit and finish