Current Top Sellers
Competition Electronics Pocket Pro Shot Timer
The Competition Electronics Pocket Pro Shot Timer emits start beep then senses sound of the shot to record time. A par time mode allows a stop beep to be set. Start beep may be instantaneous or set with a random delay from 1 to 3-½ seconds. Features ergonomic design and belt clip. The main display may be configured three ways: Review, Split time and Par time standards. The ergonomic designed start button on side so right or left hand doesn't cover microphone or buzzer. Official Timer for Winter Range and End of Trail Cowboy matches.
- Review up to 50 shots- forward or reverse
- Ergonomic design allows right or left hand operation without covering the buzzer and sensor
- Saves batteries with automatic power down after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Large display with .5 inch tall numbers
- Displays time to 199.99 seconds
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Direct review of shots, split times, and shot number
- Par time for a second beep to indicate a time limit
- Switch selectable instant/random delayed start
- Separate shot sensor and buzzer for best performance
- Low battery indication
- 2 year warranty
Hope the replacement is better than the first one.
Posted by Alan Simon on Jun 5th 2020
I just received this and everything works fine except the random timer. It goes beep right away, no matter which way I push the slider. Called the factory and they are sending me a new one, while I sent this one back to them. Both are held up in transit because of the civil disturbances.
Great timer for many applications
Posted by Kristi Nelson on Oct 18th 2017
The timer is great if you want to practice dry fire or at the range, love the par time option so I can set a second timer to see if I am I am improving my speed of moving between targets or even drawing my gun and pulling the trigger in under 1 second.