Competition Electronics Pocket Pro Shot Timer
The Pocket Pro measures shot time intervals for personal practice and scoring matches! A timeless design that has set the standard for shot timers. Requires one 9 volt alkaline battery for operation.
- Review up to 50 shots- forward or reverse
- Ergonomic design allows right or left hand operation without covering the buzzer and sensor
- Saves batteries with automatic power down after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Large display with .5 inch tall numbers
- Displays time to 199.99 seconds
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Direct review of shots, split times, and shot number
- Par time for a "second beep" to indicate a time limit
- Switch selectable instant/random delayed start
- Large clothespin style belt clip fits over your shooting belt.
- Separate shot sensor and buzzer
- Low battery indication
- 2 year warranty
- Made in USA with real service and support
- SHOT CAPACITY: 50 shots
- PAR TIME LIMIT (stop tone): 99.9 seconds
- MAXIMUM TIME (before wraparound): 199.99 seconds
- BATTERY TYPE: 9 volt alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE: approx. 20 hours
- DISPLAY TYPE: ½" X 2" numeric segment lcd
- DIMENSIONS: 3 1/8" x 4 ¼" x 1 ½"
- WEIGHT: 6 ½ ounces
- BUZZER OUTPUT: 1,500 Hz
Non-warranty repair guarantee: Competition Electronics will not charge more than ½ the current retail price to repair any current model shot timer we manufacture regardless of its condition. Shooting product warranty: 2 year warranty against defects in material or workmanship with dated proof of purchase.
Hope the replacement is better than the first one.
I just received this and everything works fine except the random timer. It goes beep right away, no matter which way I push the slider. Called the factory and they are sending me a new one, while I sent this one back to them. Both are held up in transit because of the civil disturbances.
Great timer for many applications
The timer is great if you want to practice dry fire or at the range, love the par time option so I can set a second timer to see if I am I am improving my speed of moving between targets or even drawing my gun and pulling the trigger in under 1 second.