Current Top Sellers
EAA / Tanfoglio Witness Hammer Spring for Full size models, by Wolff
Current EAA Witness and Tanfoglio pistols use a short hammer spring (about 1.25" long) which is mounted transversely in the frame and does not extend down the backstrap. Early EAA and Tanfoglio pistols used the traditional hammer spring configuration with the hammer spring running down the back inside of the grip. Please be sure to check the type of hammer system your pistol.
- SHORT TRANSVERSE TYPE - EAA and TANFOGLIO ONLY
- Reduced Power...: 13, 14 & 15 Lb.
- Factory Standard.: 16 Lb.
- Extra Power........: 17, 18, 20 & 22 Lb.
FYI these work in the SAR K2!
Posted by chuck on Jul 29th 2016
* Thanks to these I lowered the double action dramatically on my friends 10mm tanfoglio an helped a bit on my SAR when i tried the Spare on it. Had a devil of a time finding parts for my SAR so i could play with the internals and have spares. FYI Simple springs and pins are the same, but Sear cage is slightly different. Good stuff!
Best bang for the buck
Posted by Tim Lorquet on Apr 4th 2016
Distinct reduction in D/A trigger pull. Used with henning firing pin for 100% reliability and a very enjoyable trigger feel. I simply swapped it for the factory spring while cleaning.