Current Top Sellers
Boss USPSA Carry Optics Complete Rig
3 x Double Alpha Racer Mag pouches
- Includes bullet nose out (Ben Style) and bullet nose forward (conventional) pouches
- Works with Single Stack 1911 Mags
- Available Colors : Black, Red, Blue, Grey
1 x Double Alpha (DAA) Premium Belt
- Available Colors : Black, Red, Blue, Silver
1 x BSPS BOSS DOH Holster
- includes thumb screws
We recommend measuring the spacing of the gun to the belt to ensure it falls within the rules of the sport and division.
We have found the standard spacers (1/2") will fall within the spacing rules so long as you are using the standard belt mount. If you want to use the Comp-Tac PLM or the Blade-Tech Tek-Lok you should select the short spacers (1/4").
How to select the correct belt size: (do not select based on your pant size!)
- Measure around your waist.
- Round to the next size up.
- Consult the table below to select the right size for you.
belt size to order (inch)overall length (cm)overall length (inch)
- 32" - Actual size 100cm 39.4"
- 34" - Actual size 105cm 41.3"
- 36" - Actual size 116cm 45.7"
- 38" - Actual size 121cm 47.6"
- 40" - Actual size 126cm 49.6"
- 42" - Actual size 131cm 51.6"
- 44" - Actual size 136cm 53.5"
- 46" - Actual size 141cm 55.5"
- 48" - Actual size 146cm 57.5"
- 50" - Actual size 151cm 59.5"
If you measure around your waist 33.85", you should choose the 34" since the overall length is 41.3"
If you measure around your waist 35.5, you should choose the 36" since the overall length is 45.7"
All the DAA belts have a built in overlap, consult the chart above for any questions.
Buyers may exchange the belt for a different sizes but the buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.