1911 & 2011 Ultralight Skeletonized Bullet Proof® Stainless Hammer by Wilson Combat
A quality hammer is an essential component of a fine trigger job.
- CNC Machined from Solid Stainless Steel, R/C 48-52
- .020" Hammer Hooks with 8 RMS Ground Finish
- Narrow Half-Cock Notch to Prevent Sear Nose Damage
- Precise Strut Pin Hole Location to Aid in Obtaining a Light Trigger Pull
- Enhances Reliability and the Ability to Consistently Produce a Crisp, Yet Safe Trigger Pull
- Narrowed to Provide Adequate Slide/Hammer Clearance
- Skeletonized to Improve Lock Time
A quality hammer is an essential component of a fine trigger job. That is why Wilson Combat® hammers are manufactured from the best quality steel to keep that clean crisp trigger pull shot after shot.
Considerable attention has been paid to the geometry of our hammers, particularly to the location of the strut pin hole which has been re-located to aid in obtaining a light trigger pull. Experience has shown that our advanced hammer design enhances reliability and the ability to consistently produce a crisp, yet safe trigger pull.
All Wilson hammers have been narrowed to provide adequate slide/hammer clearance and some are skeletonized to improve lock time.
It is worth noting that skeletonizing a hammer improves the speed that it travels, which in turn reduces lock time. It does not effect the trigger pull. When you build as many custom pistols as we do, you learn the value of a quality hammer.
You can count on Wilson Combat® hammers.
The Skeletonized Ultralight Hammer is fully CNC machined from solid stainless steel bar stock and heat treated to R/C 48-52 to produce the finest 1911 hammer on the market. This hammer features a skeletonized spur for minimum weight and fastest possible lock time, hammer hooks cut to .020" with 8 RMS ground finish and narrow half-cock notch to prevent sear nose damage.
Combine with our Ultralight Trigger (#190) and Deluxe Sear (#314) for the ultimate trigger job.
Minor fitting required.