CZ P-10 V4 MIL / LEO to Trijicon RMR / SRO / RCR / 507C / 508T / C&H EDC-XL / COMP (STEEL)
The C&H Precision plates are designed, manufactured and shipped from our small family owned business in Coastal Georgia. Each plate is precision machined to the tightest tolerances on HAAS CNC machines and each plate goes through multiple quality checks before shipping to our customers.
Most of our plates feature a patented stainless steel T-Nut which provide an industry leading six to seven threads of engagement. Since all the mounting hardware is replaceable, if any mounting hardware is damaged it can be replaced without replacing the entire plate.
- Material: Mild Steel. All mounting hardware is Stainless Steel
- Finish: Plates are Electro Deposition Painted – Black
- Qty 1 – Optic Plate
- Qty 3 – M3 x 6 MM Plate Mounting Screws
- Qty 3 – 6-32 x .375 M3H COMP, EDC XL, RMR, SRO Optic Mounting Screws
- Qty 3 – 6-32 x .285 M3H Holosun 507C Version 1 Optic Mounting Screws
- Qty 3 – 6-32 x .3125 M3H Holosun 508T, 507C Version 2 Optic Mounting Screws
- MANUFACTURER: CZ
- MODEL: CZ P-10
- RED DOT: HOLOSUN 407C / 507C / 508T, TRIJICON RMR, TRIJICON SRO, C&H COMP, C&H EDC XL, HOLOSUN 507Comp, Trijicon RCR
The RCR Optic comes with Trijicon screws that are “Patented”. You must use the screws they provide you. C&H will not make new screws for this optic / plate combo. It is the responsibly of the consumer to check fitment of the provided screws for length. The screws may have to be slightly modified or shortened in order to ensure proper fitment.