Current Top Sellers
TTI S&W M&P +5/6 Base Pad with Spring by Taran Tactical
This Taran Tactical Innovations M&P base pad works on any full sized M&P handgun. This TTI base pad will add 6 extra rounds in 9mm and 5 extra rounds in .40 Caliber to the magazine. This base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This M&P base pad, just like all of our base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge
- Holds 20+1 rounds of 40S&W
- Holds 23+1 rounds of 9mm
- Easy to reload into the gun with a full mag
- Adds weight to magazine so mags drop free easier for faster reloads
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Hard Anodized
- Made in the USA
- Used and endorsed by multi-time World and National Champions Jerry Miculek, Team Miculek, and Julie Golob
Basepad weights aprox 37 Grams (1.3 ounces)
Posted by Kurt D Boyd on Aug 18th 2017
I bought 2 of these for an M&P 9mm. Both will hold 23 rounds now, but it does take extra effort to get the 23rd round in. Generally, it's not difficult to insert the magazine if you are in the habit of inserting them with authority, however, a few times they haven't seated. For USPSA matches, I plan to load the first one to 23 and the 2nd to only 22 to avoid any possible missed reloads.
Other than that, they feed and release perfectly, etc.
Great product from a company that shoots the same sports we do.
Posted by Dan on Jun 7th 2017
What else is there to say about TTI?? They make top notch equipment thats been field tested by the top shooters in many competitive shooting sports games. The guys and gals at TTI have got it figured out.