Current Top Sellers
TTI Sig Sauer P320 9/40 +5 Basepad by Taran Tactical
This TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI SIG base pad, just like all of our base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
Compatible with X5
TTI Firepower Base Pad Kit for Sig P320 17 Round 9mm and 14 Round 40 S&W Magazine Bodies.
- The +5 does come with a 10% stronger spring.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
- Used and endorsed by World and National Champions Bob Vogel, the GLOCK Shooting Team, Randi Rogers, Allie Barrett, and of course Taran Butler.
Basepad weights aprox 45 Grams (1.6 ounces)
The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension we recommend, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. We do not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*