Current Top Sellers
1911 Mag Release by Dawson Precision
Add a Mag Button for USPSA and IPSC! CNC Machined to Dawson Precision's New Specs from 4140 Chrome Moly. NOT CAST OR MIMED. Strict tolerances means you will experience true drop-installation. We've eliminated any issue of pushing the button in too far and preventing the mag from unlocking. Available in Standard, IDPA-Length, and Extended Length with Tapped 4-40, 5-40 or Untapped Buttons.
- Standard Length Extends .165" Past Grip Frame
- IDPA Length Extends .190" Past Grip Frame
- Extended Length Extends .265" Past Grip Frame
- Comes Drilled and Tapped for 4-40, 5-40 or Non Drilled and Tapped
- CNC Machined to Exact Tolerances and Heat Treated for Durability
.190 mag release
Posted by Unknown on May 6th 2017
This mag release is an improvement over the stock one. It did require some minor fitting to get the magazines to slide past and lock in. So far has worked very well during uspsa matches. I like that you can press the release in all the way and it will not drag or get stuck like the oem one it replaced.