Current Top Sellers
Mag Releases / Catch STI 2011 by Dawson Precision
Add a Mag Button for USPSA and IPSC! CNC Machined to Dawson Precision's New Specs from 4140 Chrome Moly. NOT CAST OR MIMED. Strict tolerances means you will experience true drop-installation. We've eliminated any issue of pushing the button in too far and preventing the mag from unlocking. Available in Standard, IDPA-Length, and Extended Length with Tapped 4-40, 5-40 or Untapped Buttons.
- Positively Locks Magazine In
- Prevents Over-Insertion that Could Lock up Slide
- Prevents Broken or Bent Ejectors
- Standard Length Extends .165" Past Grip Frame
- IDPA Length Extends .190" Past Grip Frame
- Extended Length Extends .265" Past Grip Frame
- Comes Drilled and Tapped for 4-40, 5-40 or Non Drilled and Tapped
- CNC Machined to Exact Tolerances and Heat Treated for Durability
Rock Island High Capacity
Posted by Unknown on Oct 7th 2019
Bought for my RIA FS HC in 9mm/TCM. Dropped right in and is a superior product to the stock cast release that has a lot of bump and burs. I recommend using the stock spring however as the one that came with it was a little too light and with an extended profile and button, It was very easy accidently bump and release a mag during shooting.