Current Top Sellers
Redding Competition Pro Series 3-Die Set
he Redding Competition Pro Series 3-die sets are designed for use in progressive reloading machines by reloaders seeking the most advanced bullet alignment available. The Competition Bullet Seating Die is included to precisely position the bullet. For a tighter, more uniform roll type crimp, the Profile Crimp Die is used. No expander die is included, as most popular progressive machines expand the case mouth at the powder metering station. (Shellholder sold separately.)
Die Types Included:
- Sizer Die (with decapping unit)
- Seater Die (with no crimping feature)
- Profile Crimp Die (for cartridges which headspace on the mouth of the case, a taper crimp die is substituted.)
- Shellholder not included.
- Designed specifically for use in progressive presses.
- Dies feature a large mouth radius for proper case seating.