Current Top Sellers
TTI 3G Basepad for STI & 2011 Pattern Mags by Taran Tactical
The TTI Base Pad for STI, SV, SPS, & Rescomp Magazine Tubes Use the TTI Base Pad with the TTI spring and TTI Follower for maximum capacity.
- This Patented push pin design is indestructible and will not come off until you are ready to remove it. One Piece construction made from solid aluminum, will not break or come loose, which is essential in the heat of competition. This base pad allows the magazine to be disassembled in seconds with one hand and no tools. You don’t have to worry about losing small parts or specialty tools to disassemble it.
- This product is used by World and National Pistol and 3-Gun Champions! Rob Leatham, Max Michel, Shane Cooley, Travis Tomasie, Blake Miquez, Jessie Duff, Nils Jonasson, Chris Tilley, JJ Ricaza, Manny Bragg, Shannon Smith, Daniel Horner, Keith Garcia, Mike Viogt, Maggie Reese, Dave Pruitt, Phil Strader, Mike Seeklander and Ron Avery, Bennie Cooley.
- Available in 3mm, 4mm, and 7mm.
- 3mm for SV/SPS/Rescomp 140/170mm magazines.
· Rescomp 21rds in 140mm 40S&W
· 23rds in 140mm 38/9mm.
· 29-30rds in 170mm 38/9mm
- Weighs .3 oz
Not for sale to California residents. A courtesy email will be sent to CA residence who place an order for a base pad that has the capability of taking a magazine past ten rounds. Ultimately a refund will be issued. CA residence can only purchase +0 base pads or GLOCK 43 and GLOCK 42 base pads. The 43 and 42 base pads do not take the mag capacity past ten rounds.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*