CZ Shadow 2 / CZ-75 Signature Series +5 Magazine Extension by Taylor Freelance
TF "Signature" parts add modern design features to our classic TF designs.
Where the "Classic" series offers a smooth, clean look/feel, the "Signature" line includes a built-in rip strip, additional weight-relief cuts, non-reflective matte finishes, and more aggressive overall styling.
- heavy "rip strip" to aid pulling the mag free in case of malfunction.
- non-reflective, matte finish
- aggressive, angular styling
- "dot code" on the bottom for easy magazine ID
- single-screw G-post retention system provides positive lockup with easy removal
- fits the USPSA overall length requirements Push your mags out to the maximum overall length allowed in 3-Gun with our extensions.
Legal for USPSA and 3-Gun matches alike, these extensions DO NOT come off in use, yet are easy to disassemble with the help of a large Allen key. Design derives directly from our Tanfoglio "Super Henning" basepad which has proven very popular in the United States. Works best with Mec-Gar 17- and 19-round magazines. Also fits CZ 75 sp o1 18 round factory magazine. May experience fit problems with factory CZ 16-round, and Mec-Gar 16-round "flush fit" magazines (typical of the CZ 75B)
Weight: .80 ounces
NOTE: Due to state department restrictions we cannot ship this part internationally.
|WARNING! This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov|