Current Top Sellers
Ben Stoeger BSPS BOSS DOH Dropped Offset Holster Hanger Mount System
Are you tired of your holster hanger completely sucking ass? You may want to try this.
This hanger is adjustable yet stable. It will hold your holster in the position of your choosing allowing for a safe and secure draw. This holster hanger can be mounted ambidextrously making it appropriate for left and right handed shooters. The holster can be mounted higher up, making it Single Stack legal if you desire.
This SKU is just the holster hanger. Supply your own pouch. This is compatible with Blade Tech and Comp Tac stuff. We sell them as a set (listed separately) if you so desire.
- 1. Attach Y-plate to holster body through three large holes on the Y-plate using short round-head screws
- 2. Attach Y-plate to slotted hanger plate using long screws and spacers (do not install lockwashers yet). Screw heads should be on the rounded side of the hanger plate, one screw in a center hole and the other in the corresponding curved slot.
- 3. Hold belt inside belt plate cutout and install onto main hangar plate with 4 flat-head screws, solidly mounting holster and hanger to belt.
- 4. Test location of holster with unloaded firearm. Adjust to preferred height and tilt by changing screw positions on the main hangar plate and Y-plate. Verify position meets rule requirements
- 5. Mark position of long screws lightly with a pencil and then remove and re-install the long screws with a lockwasher underneath the screw heads. Apply threadlocker to all screws.
Posted by David on Apr 12th 2019
Outstanding product, good finish, strong, well made, nice tight fit on the belt. I got this for my daughter’s competition belt. I will be getting one for myself
Posted by Unknown on Mar 15th 2019
Just as expected. First quality, great service.
Much better than my old Bladetech hanger
Posted by John on Mar 6th 2019
Im not bashing Bladetech but this hanger is way better and I would highly recommend this product.
Posted by Unknown on Mar 3rd 2019
Great product. Most rigid moment I've seen. Fist rate all around.
Posted by email@example.com on Feb 27th 2019
New to comp shooting but everyone I spoke to uses this hanger. So far a quality product
An innovative add-on for your Holster
Posted by Rhex Arboleda (Shooter Rx) on Feb 21st 2019
I’m very impressed by the design of the BOSS hanger. There are lots of options the ability to drop off set and angle your gun for a cant. I also decided to use the PLM attachment that makes it very easy to attach and detached the entire holster from my belt.
defintely does NOT suck ass!
Posted by Paul DiMarchi on Jan 17th 2019
the hanger works perfectly, it's strong and does exactly what it's supposed to do. great product!
Just what I needed
Posted by Unknown on Dec 27th 2018
Thank you. A great product. My blade tech doh was pointing towards my leg.
This hangar keeps it straight pointing down. Very sturdy.
I put my blade tech tec lock on it. It's not as sturdy as what came with this hangar though. I'll probably change it. Thanks again.
Posted by Unknown on Dec 3rd 2018
I'm using a comptac holster, and there DOS adapter, 2 things that annoyied me was it felt flimsy, and the barrel would angle into my leg. Both of these have been rectified with the Boss.
Posted by Unknown on Oct 18th 2018
Great product. Any serious competitor should have one. Stoeger pro shop ships quick, always satisfied. Prefer giving my dough to Ben than any other source. Huge fan.